Love Yourself!!

Hi Lovelies!!  Recently I have connected with so many Lupies and people dealing with other chronic illnesses.  It is amazing to meet and get to know people that are going through some of the same things as I am.  It breaks my heart to see friends in pain or having hard times.  I wish that I could just take all the pain away and give them nothing but good days.


If you are going through difficult times or not feeling so great, always remember to love yourself.  Keep in mind that your illness, disease or situation does not define you.  It is only a part of you.  Learn to use it to your advantage, don't let it get you down or take over your life.  Follow your dreams and reach for the stars!!  We might have to reach a little harder and use a ladder  , but we can still get there.  


You are special, important and wonderful.  Don't forget that!!  You deserve to have a fulfilling life.  Enjoy every good day, and smile during the bad ones.  Keep faith.  Hope and Love is all I need!!  I am wishing you all the success in the world!! 


Sending you many Hugs-n-Kisses
Simmi

2 comments:

May said...

I stopped by your post and I was very touched by this inspiring post. Well said and so uplifting for anyone that might be going through something. May your days be filled love and happiness.

Simmi said...

Thank you May. I wish you all the happiness in the world as well. Thanks for stopping by :-)

Post a Comment

Create your own guestbook with your foto for MySpace, Facebook or your website! view this guestbook with all comments