Save Second Base


I stumbled upon a cool Breast Cancer Research Fundraiser last night.  A friend and I decided to go out, but we had no idea where to go.  So we picked a street and went to the first bar that we saw.  When we walk in, we are bombarded with pink and white t-shirts.  What's going on???  Well it just happened to be a fundraising event going on, how COOL!!!  Save Second Base!!!  We donated, entered raffles, bought goodies, and met some great people.  We really had a good time.  Something told me to take my camera, and I am so glad I did.  

Remember this is a bar, so there was a lot of silliness going on.  A guy with balloons in his shirt, pictures of big breasts all over the place, and many more foolish things all in good fun for a great cause.  I really enjoyed myself at this event, and the fact that I was supporting Breast Cancer Research made it that much better.  We need to stick together and support each other.  Support and Spread Awareness!!!
Search Amazon.com for breast cancer awareness



Happy and Feelin' Good,
Simmi    


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own guestbook with your foto for MySpace, Facebook or your website! view this guestbook with all comments