FLASHBACK #1

When I was diagnosed with Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis back in September 2005, I guess I didn't realize what a great impact it would have on my daily life.  I did't have alot pain at that time (just in my hands and wrists), but my Rheumatoid factor was like 260 (R factor in normal adults my age is <19).   Initially, the news didn't sink in, I'm like okay I have Lupus what next.  My mother was with me, and I don't think she took it as well as I did.  After a while, my feeling towards it changed.  I went from why me, to I'm too young to have arthritis, to there is nothing I can do about it.  I didn't even do any research, it was like  my friends and family cared more than me. Now I see it as an experience that changed my outlook on life, and I am ready to take it head on. ღ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own guestbook with your foto for MySpace, Facebook or your website! view this guestbook with all comments