I didn't know she had lupus!!

Pietra Dawn Thornton, former wife of Billy Bob Thornton has lupus SLE.  She was a model for years, but gave it up after doing Playboy in January 1998. She decided that playboy/modelling was not what she wanted to do with her life.  She is a very talented writer, and has been since she was a child. Her creativity has stemmed from childhood as well. She has been struggling with Lupus for about 8+ years, but she still manages to live her life to the fullest.  Raising two boys while fighting lupus is difficult, but she gets it done.  She is a very strong and beautiful woman. We are proud of you Pietra, keep up the good work!!

2 comments:

Womb With A Story said...

WOW! I didn't know she had it. Only other celebs I know that have it is Lady Gaga and my man Michael Jackson, well had.. :(

Simmi said...

Yes... Michael's post was one of the first ones all the way at the bottom of my blog :0) I also have a couple other celebrity posts like Trick Daddy and Millie the Dog (Barbara and George Bush's dog). And I don't think Lady Gaga is fully diagnosed with Lupus, they are saying borderline lupus, whatever that means lol.

Post a Comment

Create your own guestbook with your foto for MySpace, Facebook or your website! view this guestbook with all comments